Tuesday 18 April 2017

Brexit: are you angry yet?

As I write this, Theresa May is poised to trigger Article 50* and start the process of taking us out of the EU.

 Now that it’s certain we’re going to set this juggernaut in motion, I expect Leave voters are feeling pleased and a little relieved that we’re finally getting on with the job. If you’re one of them, I’d like to take a moment to address you directly now. I know you won’t want to hear what I have to say, I know this will seem like a “Remoaner” rant (and I have to admit that it is), but please bear with me on just this one journey. If you’re a Remain voter, or didn’t vote, I think you need to hear this too...

Read on: Brexit: are you angry yet? | Citizen of Nowhere by David Hills

* This act of incommensurable stupidity was committed shortly before 12:30 pm on 29 March, 2017

No comments: